Friday, December 25, 2009

The Story of a Half Indian....Shhh,Just Listen.

I don't understand why I am here!!!!!
Had been forced by my dad,
It's super suffer because all Indians around me,
It so close, but just far away!
We're relative, but just like strangers.
Grandpa looks like older than before much more,
Even can see the bones,
I do greet him, but i think he almost forget about me.
Since, we had been few years din meet up.(I'm so busy)
Haiz.....
How odd we will be?
We went to church tonight,
Indian Christmas carol begins,
 Priest started to give us a talk..
But all in Tamil=.=
I was like "OMG" !!!
Gonna to become a plant sitting over there.
Dunno when they're gonna to pray,greet or whatever...
Started staring to my phone,
Messages coming in non-stop,
Friend's greeting were arrived.
Really appreciate for those who called me on that day,
Firstly is ChaCha, really surprising!!
Anyway, thanks to PS laopo, SoonYoong,Haohan, Abbie and so on..
Then sure need to say thanks to those sent msg in msn, fb and sms.
This year i get the MOST wa..
:D
You guys really makes me warm.
Although can't get high with friends,
But, i think i do enough with what i have got.
Ding Dong Ding Dong, It's 12.
The bells were rang on.
Everyone wish to each others...
Daddy going for the last pray and we go back for STEAMBOAT.
Hahahaha, u guys maybe feel odd with that,
But, this year is quite special for me...
No more turkey stuff foods, but steamboat with seafood. 
(Actually is my mom's suggestion :D)
Wow..That's what i have done on Christmas eve.
I feel bored here actually, 
But what i can do?
Anyway, just bear in mind with me,
I'm logically speaking here, I am right.
Lastly,
I wish all of my friends have a magical Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts. 
  May 2010 BE FILLED WITH JOY AND PROSPERITY
Merry Chritmas and Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...