Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Someone like you .

I want to remember how you've made me laugh, and sometimes cry, and I never want to forget how special and different you are. And how you touched my heart in a way that no one else could. Yeah, and i know u're the one who i've been searching for . A friend like you will never turn me away. You'll be there for me everyday. Hold me when I'm feeling sad. Rejoice me when I'm feeling glad. You see right my pretenses. You look right through my mask. You just know when I need a hug. I never ask. You show up when I'm lonely. Stay when I'm depressed. All of my rude comments, you just shrug away in jest. Always knows what to say and how to out it gently to make the pain go away. But just lately I have realized, the best is yet to come, someone like you. Thank you for the all great memories, for most of all, thankyou, for being you. (You know who you are) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...