Friday, January 14, 2011

我感动

戴晓霓 (click here)
You, my lovely ones.
Not really sure, that post is for me anot.
But i guess probably yes.
I saw my words :P
I can see how much you care about me from your eyes.
Seriously, I sensed it.
Thanks for your post,
I'm touched.
For when I'm down,
It makes the hurt go away
Although just awhile.
But you do warm my heart.
And i know you're always there,
To lend a listening ear and take away my blues.
Sorry that I not used to shout out and express my feeling to others.
Yea, that''ll just be a past memory.
And I know, time heals everything.
You know who am I.
I'm even stronger when you're standing by my side.
Love is in the air, forever and always

3 comments:

  1. you'll always have us on your side, happy or sad babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jesse the hot chocolate! altho i'm not ur bestie gang or sweetie babe whatsoever, you'll always have supports ready from the cutie k3viN. *cheerssss* -^.^-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...