Sunday, January 16, 2011

When I'm going to start my HOMEWORK...

1. I think i should go and update my fb status before i got to start.
2. Oops, the weather is so hot! How about having some ice-cream first?
3. Lalala, i wish to update my blog now.
4. I need some music now, then the guitar will be on the run.
5. I miss my friend now, so i've to reply them on msn. 
6. Owh, i feel sleepy. How about taking a short nap, just a short one :P
7. Yeah, it's time to watch cartoon !!
8. Don't you feel that my room is messy enough? (Cleaning in process)..

Oh no, it's in the late night. I should start my homework now! Yea, RIGHT NOW!!!
And I'll definitely scold myself "fuck" before I get to start.
FUCK YOU JESSE LIM! 
Hahahaha!! -__________-  This is ME  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...