Wednesday, January 05, 2011

You love me.

owh, i'm gettin' stuck with this kinda weird feeling again.
that's why i mentioned that i hate sch reopen.
you cant imagine that i go to sch at morning 7:45,
and come back at 9 or 10pm.
Can you imagine how tired is after that?
oopss, i shouldn't complaining over here.
But I'm so happy to stick with u guys all the time,
remember yesterday? most of the time we're having class together,
lunch together, pillow talk afterward, craving for dinner then,
and even we're chatting on the phone when we get back to home later.
How sweet! Craps in non-stop! 
But I'm glad to have u guys to accompany me all the time.
You spice up my busy life.
 Be my best friends, tiffany and lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. ahahha..yea..I know. I looked "sexy" over here.
    Not talent to express my deep feeling by telling someone.So, that's the only way for me to shout out :)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...