Saturday, March 19, 2011

My precious friend

 Omg!! why are you here? scary..
but this one damn cute larhh!!
 You're beautiful, slim and having a long hair!!
*( I don't know how to lie )* :P
Hey,Gorgeous princess! 
Seriously, I want to you tell that...
I have stole lots of your picture. LOL!
Oh myy, I'm being so lame here.
 Influenced by shaoni. Damn!
I love you more than I can say :)
Hahaha! This is what i actually want to post. 
Was planning to write a love letter to you with T3.
But end up like this. Enjoy my love explosion.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
It's crazy how much we have in common.
It's like we share one mind.
You're always there for me, and I for you. 
Talking to you is the best part of my day.
 I have no doubt it will be the best part of every day to come. 
 You're a little touch of brightness in this dark world.
Warm my heart in the darkness. 
Never judged or jumped to conclusion.
Here's just a birthday greeting, 
Especially to show how much you mean to me.
Although you surely must know that without a doubt,
You're always the precious one in my heart.
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy,
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you.
I LOVE YOU.
 -xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...