Monday, May 16, 2011

DaddyTalk

Sometimes, i'm doubt. We stay together but we seldom talk. What i  know is, they're all crazy busy or even myself. Guess what, sometimes i only see him on  weekend. But anyhow, He's still busy. Today is so random, we sit down in the dining room. I still remember i used to talk everything to him when i was young. Every moment of the past is so sweet when we're playing together. We talk about nothing, about school, about his work, about how Mom is doing. We love to talk about her bad, no doubt, this is fun! Hahahaa He's worried on my study and I know he do always expect more on me. That's why. Cross my heart that he dissatisfied. He told me lots of stories. The best lesson I ever learn from my dad was not to fight but how to be never lazy. Tomorrow holiday, how i wish we can fishing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...