Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Busy. Done. Tired.

 I'm just so busy for these days.
Is working in a Singapore airline call centre.
My mood totally ruined by the tiredness.
The only thing i wish to do after my work is 
Sleep.
This kinda life seems boring dead.
Especially scolded by those bitchy singaporean.
They're just so stubborn and kiasu.
Call for one hour to make some amendment
but end up with talking bullshit.
Uneducated!
They always like to question people like
"Hey,are you dreaming?"
"Do you know what you're doing now"
"Are you kidding with me"
LMAO.
Tons of feeling and words 
floating through my head right now.
But for now,
 what i need to do is..
relax and relax, let's recharge the battery 
and continue the awesome trip later.
Countdown for the freedom : 7days! Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...