Saturday, December 04, 2010

Right now

Oh god,the contract is going to terminated soon,
the happiest moment for me.
I'm so excited to travel with besties after this.
(salary gonna to burn up =.=\\\)
Too many wistlisted stuff need to buy :P
Feel that i'm repeating doing the same thing in the whole day.
But
We're what we repeatedly do right? 
I think this is not an act but a habit.
But i'd learnt many things over there.
Especially communication skills and stress tolerance.
EQ upgraded too.
Hahahaha, 
Guess that i've stronger immune system towards my mom now.
Anti-nagging and scolding.
And i'm glad that i met lots of nice colleagues.
After raped by the calls, 
At least there's someone to share and talk to.
The most surprisingly is i've got many malay friends.
No more racist in my dictionary!
Tehee :D

Today's quotes: Live right now, just be yourself.
It's doesn't matter if there's good enough for someone else.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! the best sentence for this pose it "The most surprisingly is i've got many malay friends.
    No more racist in my dictionary!"!! ahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh! you visit my blog, big thanks for you my boss..u must be miss me so much, and so do I. This one is true one. Hehe,but I hope they can eat pork also lor, so that we can lunch together ma..LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...