Monday, November 01, 2010

Perfect dad , imperfect daughter


I'm not perfect, I never tried to be. I've made mistakes. I've taken the easy way out. I've lied. I've hidden the truth so many times. I've hurt people. I've said things that I didn't mean. I'm no better than anyone, anywhere. I'm human. I have faults, and I'm not afraid to admit that. I want to change, but I won't. Because that's what we do. That's what we've always done. We list our faults like a grocery list, and we move on, expecting everything to somehow change itself. Don't we?

Imperfect. That's what you can call me. After all I am me, and don't fit a certain category. I'm just a girl who lives life day by day and always manages to put a smile on my face. Even if that day I'm a complete mess. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...